TO: Tenured and Tenure-Track Faculty and Department Chairs
All Colleges and the Library
FROM: Faculty Senate Elections Committee
RE: Spring 2015 Ballot for the Election of At-Large Representatives to Fill Constituency Vacancies
The voting deadline is Thursday, April 2nd at 11:00AM.
To vote, you may either
1) use this ballot to mark the names you wish to vote for, save and email the ballot as an attachment to S-Guth1@neiu.edu. Please type “At Large Vote” in the subject of the email.
2) After filling out the form below and then printing it out or printing it and then filling it in by hand, take the following steps:
• enclose the ballot in a small, unmarked envelope
• seal this envelope and place it in a larger envelope
• sign your name (a signature is required) in the upper left-hand corner of the larger envelope
• print your name clearly and legibly below your signature
• mark “At Large Vote” underneath your name.
• mail the completed ballot to Sabrina Guth, Faculty Governance Office (Room C520A). You may also use USPS and mail to the above campus address at 5500 N St Louis Av, Chicago, IL 60625.
If you have any questions or wish to observe or participate in the tabulation of votes in this election, please email Sabrina Guth (Semail@example.com) or call x4377.
Faculty Governance Office