Faculty Governance Constituency Ballots
The voting deadline is Tuesday, September 18 at 9am.
To vote, go to the end of this message and use the ballot appropriate to your college, then you may either
1) fill out by marking the names you wish to vote for, save and email the ballot as an attachment to FacGovElections@neiu.edu. Please type “Vote” in the subject of the email.
2) fill out the attachment and print it out or print it and fill it in by hand and take the following steps:
- enclose the ballot in a small, unmarked envelope
- seal this envelope and place it in a larger envelope
- sign your name (a signature is required) in the upper left-hand corner of the larger envelope
- print your name clearly and legibly below your signature
- mark “ballot” underneath your name.
- mail the completed ballot to Sabrina Guth, Faculty Governance Office (Room C520A). You may also use USPS and mail to the above campus address at 5500 N St Louis Av, Chicago, IL 60625.
If you have any questions or wish to observe or participate in the tabulation of votes in this election, please email Sabrina Guth (Sfirstname.lastname@example.org) or call x4377.
Faculty Governance Office
Posted by Mary Thill on behalf of Sabrina Guth